Laser Skin Rejuvenation
Pigmentations, whether from sun or aging, can be stubborn and unattractive. Gentlemax Pro offers an effective and safe way using non-ablative laser to remove the pigment lesions, improving the skins appearance. Light Energy from the laser is absorbed and converted to heat, which breaks up pigment. The procedure only targets pigment lesion without damaging any of the surrounding skin.
Facial Rejuvenation is a highly effective treatment to reduce pores, stimulates collagen, address tone, texture, and acne. A laser is used to tighten the skinny heating collagen and a series of at least 3 treatments is recommended because skin ages. It’s always suggested to continue a yearly maintenance.
GentleMAX Pro – Laser Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, Pigment Correction
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time for paperwork including intake forms and consent.
- Please alert the staff or provider of any medication allergies prior to receiving service.
- No numbing cream may be utilized during treatment. DCD will be utilized in office pending service
- Discontinue use of Accutane for 6-12 months
- Avoid sun exposure for 1 to 2 weeks – always use a minimum of SPF 30
- Avoid topical antibiotics, retinoids, hydroquinone, and benzoyl peroxide 5-7 days prior to procedure
- No IPL/Laser procedures 7-14 days prior
- No waxing, depilatory creams or electrolysis 5-7 days prior.
- No active cold sores. If you are prone to cold sores it is recommended to take a prophylactic 3 days prior and 3 days following treatment.
- Please shave the entire area to be treated either day of or night before treatment with a clean razor. If area is not shaved prior to treatment there will be a $40 grooming fee applied to your service.
- Redness, mild swelling, and heat following treatment for up to 24 hours is common. Any discomfort beyond 24 hours, we request that you contact our office for further direction
- Small pinpoint bruising may occur from the laser therapy; more common in those on Aspirin and herbal supplements
- Itching to the treatment site can be alleviated with a topical 1% Cortisone cream; please contact our office is itching persists beyond 48 hours.
- Cool water, ice and aloe Vera are recommended to alleviate local discomfort of the treated area.
- If blistering, pigment changes, or increased discomfort occur contact the office immediately for proper direction and care
- Avoid direct sun exposure for 3 to 5 days; always ensure sun block of a minimum SPF 30
- Application of makeup is permissible after heat and redness have subsided
- Follow proper home care instructions customized by your provider
- Avoid strenuous exercise, sweating, saunas, hot tubs, steam rooms or hot showers for 24 hour